top of page
1. Out of bounds on #4 and #9 are designated by white stakes. All roads adjoining the courseare out of bounds. Chain fence on #7 is out of bounds.
2. Pond on #9 is a direct water hazard for those playing #9 - in all other cases it is played as lateral water hazard.
3. Creek on #1 and #8 is played as lateral water hazard - penalty of one stroke.
4. Protect small staked trees by dropping ball one club length away, without penalty.
5. Winter rules applyunless otherwise designated.
bottom of page